Monday, September 3, 2012

Announcement-September/October 2012 Schedule

Hi, I'm the Eclectic Dude

Happy Labor Day to you all in the States. I am enjoying my two days off from classes (today and tomorrow), well technically three days off since no class on Wednesday either.

Anyway, the next two months I am going over Fantasy: Then and Now. I'll cover two titles each from then (90s) and now (the 2000s). More details on my Sept 9th review. I am also doing another Halloween Special.

Here it is, the schedule (all release on Sunday except the Halloween Special which release on Wednesday):

September 9th Ruin Explorers (1995 OVA)

September 23rd El Hazard The Magnificent World (1995-96 OVA)

October 7th The Sacred Blacksmith (2009 TV Series)

October 21st We Shadows (manga)

October 31st Vampire Princess Miyu (1988-89 OVA)

See you next Sunday yet I leave you with this:
You are Welcome :)
The Eclectic Dude


No comments: