Wednesday, December 26, 2012

About AR 47-49

Hi, I'm the Eclectic Dude and I review it for the lolz.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and all that jazz and blues...

Due to it being Christmas week, I was unable to put together a review for Christmas. I ran into the same problem as last year, in that christmas episodes and anime don't work well at all. At best, soem of them are OK, but the rest is bland and boring.

However, for the next three reviews I'm doing, there is a common theme: All of them are sequels to other series I own. One I'm ambivalent about, One I'm surely OK with and there's one I don't really like. You can either guess which applies to each or watch 'til my review over these titles.

I will still post them on the dates indicated on my last update.

See ya'll then!





No comments: