Monday, March 25, 2013

Schedule for Next 3 Reviews


For the next 3 anime reviews, I am going with a studio-oriented theme. The Studio in question, is in fact, Gainax. For those not in the know, and if you are into anime you should, Gainax is an anime studio formed back in 1984 by a group of college fanboys, which included Hideaki Anno, Kazuya Tsurumaki and Yoshiyuki Sadamoto. They have made several anime classics, like Evangelion, FLCL, Gurren Laggan, etc. And for this blog, I have covered some of their other work, like Otaku no Video, Hanamaru Kindergarten, and Kare Kano.
Now, for the next month or so, I will cover some more shows from Studio Gainax. Here it is:

Sunday March 31st
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (2010 TV series)
Saturday April 13th
Diebuster (2004 OVA)
Saturday April 27th
Evangelion Rebuild films (2007, 2009 movies)
Also, as an added bonus, I will include a short video of myself talking about the DVDs since I do own these. I figured this would be a good step to try.

See you guys on Sunday
Laterz


No comments: