Monday, August 5, 2013

Fall 2013 Announcements

Hello, I'm the Eclectic Dude

Well, huzzah I got an article up at Animation Revelation
http://animationrevelation.com/readables/?p=1443

Check it out if you will!

As for my other reviews for this month, it being my 2nd anniversary, I got 2 reviews coming up:

Amazing Nurse Nanako August 10th/11th

Magic Users' Club (OVA first, will do the TV Series later) August 24th/25th

See y'all then...with -sigh-Amazing Nurse Nanako

Update: I have put together the schedule for the next 2 months after this one
Update, September 18: Changed the October blog schedule

September
7/8: Magic Users' Club (TV Series)

21/22: Puella Magi Madoka Magica

October
5/6: Iria Zeiram the Animation

19/20: 10 Favorite Anime Series, Entries 10 and 9 

31: Dusk Maiden of Amnesia (Halloween Special)


No comments: