Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February 2012 Announcement


Well, another month is at hand. This month, having Valentine’s Day on the 14th, I decided on the theme on romance and relationships in anime. It is a theme/topic covered in countless anime and manga series over the years, probably as much as in literature, music and art. Of course, I will review series that I own personally.
Here are the reviews:

“Oh My Goddess” OVA: Review in 2 parts, February 4-5 (Part I on 4th, Part II on 5th)

“Ah My Goddess” The Movie: February 11

“Legend of the Last Labyrinth”: February 18

“My Dear Marie”: February 25

If you’ve heard of some of these titles, then good on you. If not, be prepared for titles with, well, rather out-of-there relationships (Goddesses, Aliens, and Robots oh my!!!!!) and the situations/problems that befall these couples.  

See y’all Saturday
The Eclectic Dude  


No comments: