Thursday, May 31, 2012

Schedule-June/July 2012

Hello out there

Here's my schedule for next  2 months, and it's back to being random reviews.

June 3 Anime Review No. 33: Nodame Cantabile Episode 1/First Impressions

June 10 Anime Review No. 34: Rizelmine (one-shot manga)

June 17 Anime Review No. 35: Virgin Fleet (90s OVA)

June 24 Anime Review No. 36: Birth, A War of 2 Worlds (80s movie)

July 1 Anime Review No. 37: UltraManiac First Impressions (Eps. 1-3)

July 8 Anime Review No. 38: You're Under Arrest (90s OVA)

July 15 Anime Review No. 39: Nyarko-san: Another Crawling Chaos (General Impressions)

July 22 Anime Editorial: TBA

July 29 Anime Review No. 40: GA: Geijutsuka Art Design Class Episode 1/First Impressions

This summer, I plan on doing a mix of stuff I own as well as stuff I've come across on the web/friends of mine recommended to me.

See you on Sunday ^_^

The Eclectic Dude






No comments: